JLanka Technologies is the most advanced solar power solutions provider in Sri Lanka for home owners like you. Our experienced staff is supported by the world’s leading solar power distributor, SolarEdge, ensuring you are offered with the most advanced solar energy solutions in Sri Lanka today and for the future.
Our complete bundled services include:
• Free on-site evaluations
• A complete power system needs analysis and design
• Full system installation
• Coordination with the C.E.B and LECO for necessary permissions and approvals
• All system manufacturer warranties
JLanka Technologies present turn-key solar energy solutions for almost any industry in Sri Lanka. Whether your needs are for a large or a small system, we can design, install the best possible system for your project.
Business owners who own their buildings, commercial developers who want to increase their market differentiation, and business owners and managers who need to control their energy costs can all benefit from converting to solar power.
By using solar energy, business owners can take advantage of significant economic incentives and other quantifiable benefits, including:
• Substantial reductions in utility electrical power bills
• Qualify for green building LEED credits
• Increased rents or sale price for environmentally-responsive projects
• Eased permitting process through inclusion of environmental measures
• Renewable Energy Credits or CO2 trading certificates
• Positive public relations media campaigns
JLanka Technologies is designing and installing solar energy systems for the hotels and hospitality industry in Sri Lanka. Installing a JLanka solar energy system at your hotel will not only reduce your hotel’s operations costs, but it will also appeal to the mindful client of today’s market. We will work with you to create a state-of-the-art active solar energy system that meets both your functional and aesthetic requirements.
For hotels could have substantially reduced their energy consumption by becoming partly or completely independent of conventional energy sources. In the near future, they could become the cost--‐competitive standard.
As consumers demand more eco-friendly vacation choices, the tourism industry is responding with energy-efficient and carbon friendly resorts and hotels.
- The Benefits of JLanka - SolarEdge Advanced Solar Harvesting Method
- JLanka Solar Optimizer Benefits : How we differentiate from others
- JLanka Solar Design Installation vs Traditional system
- JLanka Advanced Solar System Installation Demonstration
- A comparison between JLanka / SolarEdge power optimizers and microinverters
- JLanka Fire Prevention and PV Safety
- JLanka SolarEdge Monitoring Portal Demo
- JLanka Solar System vs Conventional Systems
- JlankaSolarEdge System Overview
- SolarEdge Distributed Power Harvesting System Overview
During day time the produced electricity will be used in the home, any excess will be given to the CEB. The amount is recorded in the export account of the NET meter.
Size your own solar system. See much energy you can harvest from your roof! Request a quote for the system. Or Engineer to call back.